These days many companies provide both movers and storage. When considering storage units there are some distinct differences between a personal and commercial storage unit. The latter is more of a business solution that proves advantageous to virtually every industry. To get a better understanding why so many companies now rely on off-site storage, consider these five benefits.
- Less Clutter On-site – If you have a service-related business that caters to people who visit your physical address, you want to present them with a clean and organized environment. As an example, if you have a tax preparation service, the last thing you want is for clients to see boxes and stacks of paperwork scattered about in the same room where you help them. Not only does that look unprofessional, but it raises concerns about your level of confidentiality with client information.
- Quick and Easy Access – By selecting a commercial storage unit close to your business, you can gain quick and easy access to its contents. Whether you stop by early in the morning, during your lunch hour, or after work, you can retrieve what you need. What’s great about companies that provide both movers and storage is that for large items, the same company can retrieve your belongings from the storage unit and deliver them to your business.
- Improved Organization – Many companies like those that cater parties, weddings, and other events need a space to keep tables, chairs, linens, decorations, and so on. Especially for someone who works primarily online, storing things at home could create a problem. With commercial storage, you can keep everything needed to operate your business off-site, pulling it out for events.
- Inventory Storage – Multiple industries benefit from a commercial storage unit because it keeps extra inventory inside. A prime example is a cleaning supply vendor. By representing numerous companies and products, there is no way to keep everything in the trunk of your car. With a storage unit, a rep can grab products as needed.
- Top-Notch Security – Unfortunately, many businesses deal with theft. With a commercial storage unit, only you would know the location and code. For instance, if you have a boutique clothing store and need space for extra inventory, a secure storage unit can keep these items safe until they are needed.
Regardless why you need to rent a commercial unit, you should always select a reputable company providing experienced movers and storage options. That way, you will have peace of mind that your goods have full protection while being accessible.